Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Best Day Ever!

Well, so far, we have had another God-filled week of church camp. Ben Stuart, the speaker, is very relatable to all ages and is simplifying aspects of God for our group - even me. He uses great examples, is funny, and very forward in his speaking. We are reading God's word and sharing our thoughts. Those few that are not used to speaking are actually praying out loud. I hope we can bring this fire home and continue to open our minds. God is.... beyond words. I think all of us - including adults - needed this week.

Please continue in prayer for us. We are so grateful for the help of our church and parents who worked hard to send us. We are praying for all of you too.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that, Pam!

    As I prayed for ya'll today, I thought about the speaker and his words. I'm looking forward to hearing about how the Lord is changing ya'll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these update...and I love YOU pam! we are praying in Hammond!

    ReplyDelete