Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Boy Who Stares at Uhauls



Sunday July 25th, 2010 - 10:13 PM

Hey everyone! The trip is now underway. After 8ish hours in the car, significantly lowered iPod batteries, and numerous mindless conversations, I now sit here on a bed in the Hilton Garden Inn in Tyler, TX.

Showers are taken and vending machine runs have been made, and everyone's ready for bed apparently, so I guess I'll end this pretty quickly.

- Caleb

Extra Extra! (look for this in the future, for pointless but fun facts)

Popular topics of the day: hand wars, flaming water beds, and explosive orthadonture.

Top rated event: Wendy's plastic kids' meal microphone opera courtesy of Pete Bentivegna.

Quotes of the Day:

Caleb (after Jordan set a record for drinking a can of tea in 12.86 seconds) - "Well that was an efficient use of snacks."

Mark (to Jordan) - "I'd love to see one of the old testament characters interpret one of your dreams Jordan..."

Jordan - "I will run out of here naked if I have to!"

For Title Spoiler, scroll down...









...Petey got extravagantly bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment