Tuesday, July 27, 2010

E=MC Hammer

Alright just to start things off, the title has nothing to do with our topics of conversation. But, we did have much fun today with the water day. At water day there were many things that I'm not going to mention but our favorites were mostly the most athletic ones where you had to scoop water into a scooper and bring it back to your bucket without getting hit by wet sponge/ball things flying around everywhere (I went Flawless both times that I went Jordan Perez and it was just my luck that I went right when everyone had nothing to throw........twice). And the quotes of the day from Mike Donehey (Lead singer of the band Tenth Avenue North) What he did was make a very good impression of the old guy from Rocky and Rocky himself we all think he did it just to show off but he did it well.

-Jordan Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment