Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Friend

Yesterday I went to my dorm room to get ready for bed. I went to go get some water down the hall to the water fountain, then this voice said,
"Whatcha doin?"
I said "Gettin some wata."
"Me to!" she said. I told her my name, then she told me her's and we both talked to each other like we were old buddy's
She showed me her dorm room and she said she wanted to show me a little dance she called, SILLY BANDS DANCE! It was uh,
very, uh, different! so then she came over to our room, and I showed her my drawings.
"could you draw me?" she asked, "and could you draw me with a different expression AND longer hair?" I said sure!

Now right as I am writing this, it was morning. She and I discussed last night that we should sit together the next morning, so we did!
She is really nice and very cool! So tonight she is going to come over and chat some more!



-Erin Holloway

1 comment:

  1. So Erin, tell us about your experience yesterday at "Late Night!"

    ReplyDelete